Friday, September 14, 2012

Testing result: BlogPress

Update: 16 September 2012.
After 6 days waiting, finally an email reply from the developer just arrived, prompt me to try to connect to my YouTube account through this link:
http://familycms.tenderapp.com/kb/general/nolinkedyoutubeaccount
... and it worked! So even the reply is rather slow, for ¥450 BlogPress for iPhone worth it! Although I am now kinda like the intuitive interface of Blogsy. Let's see..

14 September 2012.
I've given up on BlogPress for iPhone set up. BlogPress is a buggy and unstable software (can't connect to My YouTube account even with 2-steps password verification for mobile google) and hard to control my layout (no image wraps, no wysiwyg for rescaled images), not to mention the "dead" customer's support (no answer to my problems). I wasted ¥450 with no sign of refundable. I learnt my lesson not to trust all application sold by iTunes just because of they are listed in AppStore. I guess I have to travel a little heavier with iPad now.
So.. off to iPad and Blogsy!
- Sent from iPad with Blogsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment