Saturday, September 1, 2012

Commencement day for Journey To My Childhood

Ohayo gozaimasu!
So today is the mark of the day for my next project Journey To My Childhood. It is not only my birthday, it is also the opening day for public showcase for the concept of Journey To My Childhood (now exhibiting in ArtZone Kyoto, 1-17th September 2012).
It is still the exhibition of the initial stage or concept and my preparation, as the real project (you may say, production stage) will be scheduled on next spring 2013 during sakura blooming. And so, around February or March 2013 I will start my bicycling journey from Kyoto to Tokyo via nakasendo line (will tell you about this in another post). Slooooowly, maybe it would take 1-2 months with stopping in many places along the way, as I wish to penetrate myself to the heart of the trip. Anyway, will tell you more about the concept in another post. Sampai jumpa! (= see you later! ~ Bahasa Indonesia)

Concept stage for "Journey to My Childhood", consisting of Map of the journey and bicycle to be used for the project.
now exhibiting at ArtZone (Kyoto), 1-17th September 2012

2 comments:

  1. hi Aiko,
    nice to "meet" you again in this blog :)
    ganbatte kudasai for your current project
    *\(^o^)/*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting and leave a comment. though we can't meet physically it makes my heart feels warm^^. you too ganbatte and keep up the spirit!

    ReplyDelete