Thursday, September 6, 2012

English, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語

Actually I'm having trouble with what language I should use for this blog, to express my story. Should I use English so more people can understand? Should I use Bahasa Indonesia as it is my native language and I want more Indonesian to understand? Or should I use 日本語 as I am now living in Japan and I want more Japanese friends to understand this blog?

Maybe I can try to express my story in a language like this:

Can you see my feeling through this image? 
Well it's a 5-minutes crash artwork.... but you know what I mean, right? 

Do you think visual language is somewhat more universal or instead, more ambiguous? What do you think of the possibility of visual art as universal language? If there is such thing like a universal language, perhaps it will be the world without war and misunderstanding, or maybe it will be monotonous?

No comments:

Post a Comment